Thursday, August 20, 2009

Plastic Bag Success!!

Yes, The plastic Bags touched Rupert's shoulder on each side and he stood!

How long has it been? 8 weeks? Oh it was only since July 18th 4 weeks - even better than I thought, it seemed like forever. I thought we would never get to this point.
He was still spooky and trotting in a big tight circle around me with his body having a nice arch as he was trying to get away from the bags. I just thought OK - "Bag on, Bag off, Bag on, Bag off"
I would touch him briefly and remove it. Before long he was standing , licking his lips and saying "Sheesh is this all you wanted?" Silly goose.

Also able to lay on him from the top of the round pen rail. Wave my hands all around too. Stand up on the top rail and do the sending exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment