Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Swine flu strikes




Yes, I got the swine flu and was down for a week. No riding :( Just lay around and watch Horse video's. I watched the entire Clinton Anderson Colt starting, Road to the Horse, Flying changes and Mindy. and in the mail I got the noworriesclub.com foal DVD. I think this is nearly 30 hours of video's. Watch out Rupert!
Linda and Jessica came over to practice prior to the show Aug 1&2. I waved at them from the house and snapped a few pictures. It was blowing a gale all week and on Friday it was threatening rain. Everyone had fun at the show. Linda's first Training level tests 1&2 with Bambino (cantering yeah) 62% Brandi and I'Claire First Level 1 &2 2nd place 64% able to maintain the lead in the canter serpentine ( she wants to do a flying change)
Jessica and Elroy Training 3-4 62% Peter and Zoe Tr 1 62% Jackie and Makani First Level.
* Look at Kimo- Looking good "stud muffin" - at 33 years old. The QH just keeps going.

No comments:

Post a Comment