Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wondermann Jumps





A young teenager came out to try Wondermann on Sat and Sunday. Wondermann is such a good boy! He just turned 10 years old. He is referred to as the LOH "Large Orange Horse". We had Tiamo jump him for his first go around. Trotting and cantering. Tiamo said "No problem he didn't even look, give him a few weeks and he will be fine." I only rode him once during my 2 week stay as a fever had a hold of me for over 3 weeks and I had no energy. On returning home I looked at Wondermann's pedigree and although I knew he was well bred for dressage. Numerous stallion of the years, Stallion of the Century Wetmeyer, Bundeschampion and Reserve Bundeschampions. I was surprised to see 2 foundation Hannoverian jumping sires in Pik AsXX and Pik Koenig. His mom was a A Circuit Hunter in Calif. Wondermann also has in his pedigree 4 Top 100 TB sires. #1= Man O'War, War Admiral, Nasrulla and Nearco. From 1997-2008 a prestigious Arc de triumph race in France has been won by Nearco off spring. Performance breeds performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment