Tuesday, November 3, 2009

God has 2 new Horse Angels















































Kimo was my first foal and has been with me more than half my life. He was 33.5 years old, when he galloped into heaven. A week later Sweetheart his once long time companion followed him. She was 31. Our childhood horses which we did everything imaginable on. Western shows, dressage, hunter, gymkhana, swimming in reservoirs, blasting around in the cane fields. walking along the beach. Trail rides to Palehua, Kaena Point, Ulupalakua, La Peruse and in the cane and pineapple fields. I miss Kimo's daily rattling the door knob for carrots and apples or his resting on the patio looking in the door. Just a week prior he galloped up the slope to the house right at me, I had to run to get out of the way. He used to do the same thing when he was young. My running flat out with his warm breath on my neck and his toes clipping the back of my shoes. Rascal!
He is a photo gallery of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment