Sunday, November 22, 2009

Winter has arrived




Windy, blustery days with frequent passing squalls precluded any riding. After 3 days of weather induced (cant go outside) house cleaning there was a slight break in the weather so I ran down and turned everyone out. Kalae and Divine exploded in the main arena. Running flat out for more than 5 minutes. Yikes I could not slow them down. I let Rupert and Pueo out with the 2 girls who were now standing around. Fortunately they were much more low keyed. Freederic, Darleen and Freesia were happily grazing on the grass as large double rainbow arched overhead. Wondermann who is recovering from a hoof abscess meandered the house pasture talking to everyone in the main arena. I had my camera in hand. Kalae let me photo her eye before she got bored and wandered away. Wait I want one more shot with the lighting. I love taking pictures of horses eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment