Monday, March 9, 2009

Snuck in a ride in the drizzle

Bill and Freederic the Great

I called my friends who live out in the rain belt and said "Come ride, my footing is perfect"!
It was dark grey on the horizon but it was a high cloud cover with Haleakala and Kauhakuloa clearly visible. As we started to knock the mud off it started to drizzle very lightly.

Linda and Bambino arrived just as I finished riding. While Linda lunges Bambino. I get Kalae ready. Soon Julie shows up and amid a very fine intermittent drizzle we get our rides in. Kalae is back on track after 3 weeks of being sore from shoeing and off from being kicked in the hind pastern. Next Jessica with Roo and Julie 2 with Elroy arrive for a group lesson. Late in the day Bill arrives to ride Freederic. It was a great day with horses and Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment